There’s plenty more good wholesome activity if you lift the lid of Tiffins Bristol. Here are just a few!
Plant-based pea protein meat substitute dishes
Coming soon, gluten-free, soy-free, organic plant-based meat substitutes made from pea and fava bean protein, high in protein and fibre, very versatile, long shelf-life, can be used as a meat substitute. Watch this space!
For further information – please email email@example.com to register your interest.
Tiffins Cooking Demonstrations: Starting again soon!
Groups of 5 can be accommodated with your preferred time and date
Learn how to cook authentic regional Indian food from highly experienced cook Jay. Jay has been cooking regional Indian, award-winning Tiffins curries since 2003 and now wants to pass on her skills, knowledge, and recipes.
Basic new learner class – Vegetarian, Gluten-free, and Vegan.
You will watch Jay cook Saag Aloo, Masoor (red) lentil dhal, and rice.
- Learn about the different regions, cultures and food of India.
- Learn about all the ingredients and their effects on the body and it’s functions.
- You will learn skills on how to prepare the ingredients.
- Learn about all the spices and how to use them.
- Learn how to cook the authentic way.
- Tips / suggestions on time management, preparations, and storing.
Where to buy all the ingredients and to store them etc.
- All the recipes of the day.
- Lots of useful information and opportunity to ask questions.
- A starter pack of all the dry spices used and raw lentils.
- You get to try all the food cooked on the day.
- Light refreshments provided – Try authentic regional snacks
- Tea, coffee and water available throughout.
Duration – approx 2 hrs 30 minutes.
Class size 5 persons.
Price – TBC
Location – Tiffins, 151 St Michael’s Hill. Bristol. BS2 8DB.To book or further inquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide tailor-made menus to suit your budget and needs for your special event.
Foe further information please email – email@example.com