We Offer Event Catering! for enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
TIFFINS COOKING DEMONSTRATIONS
Dates: – All held on Sunday from 4pm till 6.30pm
February – 23rd (Fully booked)
March – 1st ( Fully booked )
March – 8th ( 4 spaces available )
March – 15th (3 spaces available)
March – 22nd ( 4 spaces available )
March – 29th
April – 5th ( 1 space available )
Learn how to cook authentic regional Indian food from highly experienced cook Jay. Jay has been cooking regional Indian, award winning Tiffins curries since 2003 and now wants to pass on her skills, knowledge and recipes.
Basic new learner class – Vegetarian, Gluten free and Vegan.
You will watch Jay cook Saag Aloo, Masoor (red) lentil dhal and rice.
- Learn about the different regions, cultures and food of India.
- Learn about all the ingredients and their effects on the body and it’s functions.
- You will learn skills on how to prepare the ingredients.
- Learn about all the spices and how to use them.
- Learn how to cook the authentic way.
- Tips / suggestions on time management, preparations, and storing.
Where to buy all the ingredients and to store them etc.
- All the recipes of the day.
- Lots of useful information and opportunity to ask questions.
- A starter pack of all the dry spices used and raw lentils.
- You get to try all the food cooked on the day.
- Light refreshments provided – Try authentic regional snacks
- Tea, coffee and water available throughout.
Duration – approx 2 hrs 30 minutes.
Class size 5 persons.
Introductory Price – £ 50.00 for limited time only.
Location – Tiffins, 151 St Michael’s Hill. Bristol. BS2 8DB.
To book or further enquiries email ; email@example.com.