At a glance
- Class size – 6 adults
- Duration – approx 2 hrs 30 min
- Price – £65 per person*
- Days and time – SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS – FROM 11am
All demonstrations are held at Tiffins.
Get in touch to book your spot!
Please let us know if you have any allergies or intolerances before booking any classes. For every paid cooking demonstration, Jay will give the same free to communities in need!
What to expect
You will watch Jay cook traditional Indian breads
- Plain and stuffed Paratha
- Plain, and stuffed Naan breads
Vegetarian, vegan variations and part vegan.
What you’ll learn
- About the different types of flours used in different traditional breads
- The different regions, cultures and foods of India
- The history of breads and different regional breads in India
- Time management and how to prepare the different doughs in advance and storage
- How the ingredients affect the body and its functions
- Where to buy the flours and ingredients and how to store them
- Lots of useful information and plenty of opportunity to ask questions
- Clipboard paper and pen to make notes
- Get to try all the breads made on the day
- All the recipes of the day
- Starter pack of flour
- Tea, coffee and water will be provided