Saag Paneer, Aloo ( potato ) and Seasonal mixed veg curries
At a glance
- Class size – 6 adults
- Duration – approx 2 hrs 30 min
- Price – £65 per person*
- Days and time – SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS from 11AM
All demonstrations are held at Tiffins.
*Please see terms and conditions
Get in touch to book your spot!
Please let us know if you have any allergies or intolerances before booking any classes. For every paid cooking demonstration, Jay will give the same free to communities in need!
What you’ll learn
- The different regions , cultures and foods of India
- All the ingredient effects on the body and its functions
- Skills on how to prepare ingredients
- How to cook the authentic way
- Tips / suggestions on time management, preparations and storing
- Where to buy all the ingredients and how best to store them
- Lots of other useful information and opportunity to ask questions
Vegetarian, part Vegan, with vegan variations and Gluten-free.
- Clipboard with and paper and pen to take notes as you go along
- All the spices and how to use and store them
- All the recipes of the day, a starter pack of spices
- You get to try all the food cooked on the day
- Complimentary tea, coffee and water