Snacks and chutneys
At a glance
- Class size – 6 adults
- Duration – approx 2 hrs 30 min
- Price – £65 per person*
- Days and time – SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS from 11AM
All demonstrations are held at Tiffins.
*Please see terms and conditions
Get in touch to book your spot!
Please let us know if you have any allergies or intolerances before booking any classes. For every paid cooking demonstration, Jay will give the same free to communities in need!
What to expect
You will watch Jay cook different types of snacks and chutneys:
- Aloo Tiki
- Coriander and mint chutney
- Date and tamarind chutney
Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free.
What you’ll learn
- The different regions , cultures and foods of India
- Understanding about the different types of regional snacks
- Time management and how to prepare ahead
- Where to buy all the ingredients, how to store them
- Lots of useful information and plenty of time to ask questions
- Clipboard with and paper and pen to take notes
- All the recipes of the day and a starter portion of chickpea flour
- Get to try all the snacks and chutneys made on the day
- Complimentary tea, coffee and water